Jimmy Moore and his new co-host Dietitian Cassie keep the good times rolling in Episode 58 of Low-Carb Conversations with Jimmy Moore & Friends with even more stimulating topics for our prestigious panel to bat around ripped straight from the latest health headlines of the day. THANK YOU to so many of you for your encouraging feedback about the addition of Dietitian Cassie as the new co-host of the show. Her registered dietitian credentials certainly make her contributions that much more valuable and we are so grateful to have her on as part of the “Low-Carb Conversations” team now. Don’t forget, if you like what you hear from Jimmy, Cassie and their guest friends, then by golly won’t you consider supporting our efforts to keep this LISTENER-SUPPORTED podcast going? You can do that quickly and easily by making a donation showing your support for the work we are doing to spread positive messages about healthy Paleo/low-carb living! We appreciate all of your loving support.
This week is a load of fun as we welcome two truly AMAZING guest friends, including Holly Morello from “The Paleo Blog Of Yay” and George Bryant from the “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations” blog. They did a spectacular job chiming in with Jimmy and Cassie on a wide variety of hot health topics, including that recent study showing high normal blood sugar levels can make you a pea-brain, the late Michael Clarke Duncan’s tragic death from a myocardial infarction in July that took place three years after he began a vegan diet, controversy over Wheat Belly author Dr. William Davis calling wheat a “perfect, chronic poison,” the new dietitian trend in grocery store marketing, an update on a Paleo diet blogger’s (Steve Cooksey from the “Diabetes Warrior” blog) First Amendment lawsuit against dietitians in North Carolina who wanted to shut him down, a pro-dietary fat column out of Australia (where Jimmy will be doing a three-week speaking tour in November), even more good news for low-carb diets in a recent meta-analysis and an optimistic post by The Nutrition & Metabolism Society’s Dr. Richard Feinman blog post on some exciting new evidence that low-carbohydrate nutrition is finally starting to penetrate into mainstream scientific research circles. And don’t miss some truly delicious and nutritious recipes shared by Holly and George at the end of the show! You know what to do: pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk about it on the Virtual Porch!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
– We’re now LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Holly Morello’s “The Paleo Blog Of Yay”
– George Bryant’s “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations” blog
– Even high normal blood sugar levels may induce brain shrinkage
– Michael Clarke Duncan Dies From Heart Attack, Despite Being ‘Healthy’ Vegetarian
– “CBS This Morning” feature with Dr. William Davis
– Doc Calls Wheat A “Perfect, Chronic Poison,” Backs It Up With Lies
– Dietitians coming to a grocery store near you
– Paleo-Diet Blogger Expects to Lose First Round of Free Speech Lawsuit
– Could the ‘truth’ about fat be rendered obsolete?
– Low-carb diet gets more support from new analysis
– Suddenly last summer: Triumph of carbohydrate restriction by Dr. Richard Feinman