We’ve got a fabulous show in store for you in Episode 49 of Low-Carb Conversations with Jimmy Moore & Friends with our co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Mindy Noxon Iannotti rockin’ it with two more fabulous low-carb friends. If you missed the BIG NEWS last week that we’ve decided to go to a LISTENER-SUPPORTED format with this podcast, then I wanted to invite you to make a donation to help keep this show on the air. We were blown away by the outpouring of love and financial support after making this announcement last week and we are so grateful to each and every one of our incredible listeners who have told us how much this podcast means to them. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for helping us continue providing new episodes of “Low-Carb Conversations” and we’ve got another spectacular hour-long episode to share with you today!
We feature a Philadelphia, PA-based Paleo fitness expert named Roger Dickerman (who Jimmy met at PaleoFX in March) from Relentless Fitness and the Senior Nutritionist at the UK-based low-carb GoLower company Emily Maguire who works with the incredible low-carb advocate Hannah Sutter who Jimmy has interviewed previously on “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.” Listen in as our prestigious panel chimes in on the recent sugary soda ban in New York City, a new study that says being obese doesn’t necessarily mean you have heart health risks, a history lesson on how highly-processed omega-6-rich vegetable oils replaced natural animal fats, whether too much Vitamin D can be as problematic as too little, and the notion that once you’ve been fat people will always look at you as being fat. It’s a full slate of interesting topics for you today, so sit back, relax and enjoy the conversation!
NOTE: Apologies for the “rumble” during this podcast. We had a poor Skype connection with one of our guests. THANK YOU for your understanding!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 49
– We’re now LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Jimmy’s n=1 Nutritional Ketosis Experiment Day 1-30
– Philly Paleo fitness expert Roger Dickerman
– Roger’s Relentless Fitness gym in Philadelphia
– Roger’s Relentless Transformation program
– Relentless Roger and The Caveman Doctor podcast on iTunes
– Senior Nutritionist Emily Maguire from the UK’s Go Lower
– “Bloomberg’s Nannyville: Do Big Soda Ban’s Benefits Exceed its Costs?”
– “Obesity not always tied to higher heart risk: study”
– “How Vegetable Oils Replaced Animal Fats in the American Diet”
– “Too Much Vitamin D Can Be as Unhealthy as Too Little, Study Suggests”
– “No Matter How Much Weight You Lose, Everyone Will Still Think You’re Fat”
– Meat Lovers Pizza with Cauliflower Crust