Listen in as guests Mickey Trescott and Angie Alt from Autoimmune Wellness join our co-hosts Leah Williamson and Kara Halderman today in Episode 206 of “Low-Carb Conversations!”
It’s the very first episode with the new co-hosts Leah and Kara so grab a cup of bone broth and settle back to listen to the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, and real food community.
FAT STILL CAUSING FEAR?
LOW CARB THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT
SECRET HEALTH HEADLINE
In this episode Leah and Kara speak with Mickey Trescott, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Angie Alt, Nutritional Therapy Consultant from Autoimmune Wellness. Listen in at the start of the show as Mickey and Angie discuss their amazing stories and how they are living well with autoimmune conditions.
Listen in as Leah, Kara, Mickey and Angie discuss:
- whether a low carb diet is good for weight loss and you long term,
- whether a low carb diet leads to a higher consumption of meat,
- now that fat is back on the diet are people focusing on plant based fat too much and not on animal fat,
- the importance of balancing omega 3 and omega 6,
- the importance of fats in your diet,
- the most searched diets of 2016.
Plus don’t miss Mickey’s delicious, nutrient dense Magic chili recipe, and Angie’s health tip and the app she uses, “Calm“.
Don’t forget you can email us articles and/or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our theme song is Desert Castles, kindly provided by Little Glass Men.
The Nutritional Therapy Association
AND LISTENERS LIKE YOU!:
Please do your part to keep the show coming!