Low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic college student Liz Ryan and professional rapper and health enthusiast Jamey Bennett join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 203 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
3 Reasons Why Low-Carb Diets Pose a Serious Danger to Your Health
World’s oldest person to turn 117 next month
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Liz Ryan on Instagram
– Jamey Bennett from RoyalRuckus.com
– SECRET HEADLINE: 3 Reasons Why Low-Carb Diets Pose a Serious Danger to Your Health
– Why a simple cracker holds the secret to your dream body: Genetic self-test shows how well you can handle carbs
– STRICT REGIMEN: The ketogenic diet works — for a while
– Eyesight experts issue warning on diet which can lead to blindness
– Experts Denounce High-Fat Low-Carb Diet
– Are fad diets safe for kids?
– Fat back on the lamb and back on the table
– World’s oldest person to turn 117 next month
Liz’s Low-Carb Mini-Muffins
1.5 cups almond meal
3 tbs grassfed butter
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tbs heavy cream
1 egg beaten
Chopped sugar free dark chocolate of choice (I used Lily’s dark chocolate)
Sweetener of choice (I used 10 drops of keto and co liquid stevia)
Combine almond meal with salt and baking powder and then butter until sandy texture. Gently combine with egg and heavy cream. Fold in chopped chocolate. Grease a mini-muffin tin. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the muffins are slightly golden on top! Let cool and don’t eat them all in one sitting. They are about .8 net carbs per muffin if you make 20 mini-muffins.