Software programmers, ketogenic diet success stories, and health podcasters Carl Franklin and Richard Morris join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 202 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
PepsiCo sets global target for sugar reduction
‘Brilliant marketing’: Organic Gatorade — the latest in health hype?
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Carl Franklin at 2KetoDudes.com
– Richard Morris at 2KetoDudes.com
– 2 Keto Dudes podcast on iTunes
– SECRET HEADLINE: A New Electric Spoon Could Make Vegetables Taste ‘Like Chocolate’
– Nutrition Australia fears low carb diets, with no potatoes, has turned people off eating vegetables
– A closer look at the low-carb, high-fat ketogenic diet, including side effects and concerns
– PepsiCo sets global target for sugar reduction
– You can eat eggs and butter–and still have good cholesterol, says this wellness coach
– How brushing your teeth could help prevent a heart attack
– There’s a rare gene mutation that makes some of us seek out fatty foods
– ‘Brilliant marketing’: Organic Gatorade — the latest in health hype?
– Carl’s Low-Carb Chocolate Mousse recipe
– Richard’s way to make homemade bacon