Columbian low-carb, high-fat, primal diet blogger and YouTuber Catalina Monsalve and Integrative Health Coach, Type 1 traveler, and ketogenic diet proponent Michelle Gahee join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 198 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Shoppers aren’t confused by our labels, Chobani tells court: ‘Plaintiffs count on a consumer who is a veritable fool’
The 21st-century caveman: Hunter-gatherer, 79, has lived in Argentinian mountain grotto for 40 years drinking from a creek and eating what he kills
We will be off the air for the rest of September. See you with brand new episodes again in October 2016!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– This is what the “fittest woman on earth” eats every day
– Catalina Monsalve from PaleoStarBlog.com
– Catalina on YouTube
– Michelle Gahee on Instagram
– SECRET HEADLINE: It’s easy to become obese in America. These 7 charts explain why.
– Why fad diets do NOTHING: Chart reveals it is impossible to sustain lifestyle of extremely low calories
– Unusual Signs That Say You Need More Carbohydrates In Your Diet!
– Shoppers aren’t confused by our labels, Chobani tells court: ‘Plaintiffs count on a consumer who is a veritable fool’
– Could So-Called ‘Healthy’ Vegetable And Seed Oils Be Making Us Fat And Sick?
– The 21st-century caveman: Hunter-gatherer, 79, has lived in Argentinian mountain grotto for 40 years drinking from a creek and eating what he kills
– VIDEO: Catalina’s Healthy Raw Cream Panna Cotta
Michelle’s Veggie Loaded Shrimp and “Grits”
Heat 1 cup of chicken broth and 1 cup of heavy cream (or water or almond or coconut milk depending on your preference), and 2 tablespoon of butter to a slow boil. Add Adapt Meal and stir, to thicken add additional Adapt Meal, for a thinner consistency, add additional liquid. (The cereal can be ordered from adaptyourlife.com.)
Shrimp and veggies
2 tbsp butter
1/2 cup sugar snap peas
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
12 jumbo shrimp
Salt and pepper to taste
Heat skillet over medium heat and coat with butter. Add sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes and cook until slightly wilted. Add shrimp and cook until opaque. Season as desired. Serve over “Grits.” Serves 2.