Community group pastor, life coach, and low-carb ketogenic blogger Hilda Solares and low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic diet biohacker, fitness enthusiast, and author Martina Johannsson join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 197 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Is Keto Safe During Pregnancy? Nutritionists Don’t Recommend It
Avocado bun takes burger market by storm
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Hilda Solares from FitToServeGroup.com
– Martina Johannsson on Instagram
– SECRET HEADLINE: Are your friends making you fat?
– The Sugar High Is Actually Just a Parenting Myth
– Is Keto Safe During Pregnancy? Nutritionists Don’t Recommend It
– Tax meat until it’s too expensive to eat, new UN report suggests
– Obesity: How Your Body Uses Fat To Protect You
– Is this diet the next Paleo?
– Going Vegan Isn’t The Most Sustainable Option For Humanity
– Avocado bun takes burger market by storm
– Hilda’s Low-Carb LCHF Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Martina’s Delicious Lemon Fat Bombs
8-9 oz of coconut butter
2 oz of coconut oil
Lemon zest from one organic lemon
2 table spoons of juice from the zest lemon
15 drops of stevia (natural or vanilla suits well) you can replace stevia with xylitol.
Warm the coconut butter and the coconut oil in a pan. Don’t boil, just heat it up a bit until it turns liquid. Pour it in a blender together with the zested lemon, lemon juice and the sweetener and blend until smooth. Pour into silicon molds and refrigerate until solid. This will take about an hour. Enjoy!