Paleo and low-carb health and wellness coach Michael Rutherford and Type 1 diabetic, certified personal trainer, and Paleo low-carb diet expert Dorothy Booth join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 192 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Experts reveal how bread and pasta help you to LOSE weight
The Case for Eating Butter Just Got Stronger
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Michael Rutherford from Primal-Study.com
– Dorothy Booth from DorothyBoothFitness.com
– SECRET HEADLINE: Three-decade study confirms saturated fats are bad for health
– Now you CAN eat carbs: Experts reveal how bread and pasta help you to LOSE weight
– Diet Pepsi With Aspartame Returning to Shelves in US
– High-Fat Diet Best for Diabetes Prevention in Obesity Prone
– The Case for Eating Butter Just Got Stronger
– A Personalized Diet, Better Suited to You
– Why do people put on differing amounts of weight?
– Does Putting On A Few Pounds Help You Cheat Death?
– Michael’s Chicken Liver Pate recipe
– Dorothy’s Deconstructed Spaghetti Squash Carbonara recipe