19-year old Celiac, gluten-free baker, and blogger Heather Resler and 14-year old gluten-free Paleo baker and blogger Sadie Radinsky join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 188 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s another fun-filled Friday for you here on this listener-supported podcast dedicated to highlighting the latest health headlines with educated opinions from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? Help keep us on the air by CLICKING HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Low-fat and ‘lite’ food making us sick, experts warn
First Rise in U.S. Death Rate in Years Surprises Experts
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Heather Resler from CookItUpPaleo.com
– Sadie Radinsky from GoodiesAgainstTheGrain.com
– SECRET HEADLINE: America’s Obesity Epidemic Hits a New High
– How candy makers shape nutrition science
– The fats that will keep you slim: Why you should be eating avocado, yoghurts and LARD (and putting margarine in the bin)
– Official advice on low-fat diet and cholesterol is wrong, says health charity
– Low-fat and ‘lite’ food making us sick, experts warn
– Thousands of diabetics adopt high-protein low-carb diet in backlash against official NHS eating plan
– New Diabetes Cases Among Americans Drop for First Time in Decades: CDC
– First Rise in U.S. Death Rate in Years Surprises Experts
– ‘Make a grocery list’: Feds teach people how to shop for food
– Sadie’s Very Berry Summer Crisp recipe
– Heather’s 2 Minute Coconut Flour Bread recipe
– VIDEO: 2 Minute Coconut Flour Bread