Weight loss success story and health podcaster Elizabeth Benton and real food-based registered nurse Kate Doubler join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 178 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
We’re so happy to be back here again today for another Friday romp through the latest health headlines giving you educated opinions from some of the leading voices in the Paleo, primal, and low-carb/ketogenic community. Do you like what you hear on this weekly podcast? If you would like to help us keep this listener-supported podcast on the air, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
10 Reasons Why I’ll Never Be Vegan
FTC says Coca-Cola, Pepsi can keep using the word ‘diet’
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Elizabeth Benton from PrimalPotential.com
– Primal Potential Podcast
– Kate Doubler from RealFoodRN.com
– SECRET HEADLINE: Chocs aweigh: The super new Sirtfood diet is all about skinny genes
– 10 Reasons You Should Never Give Up Carbs
– 10 Reasons Why I’ll Never Be Vegan
– Carbs DON’T make you fat, you CAN eat after 7pm and most people don’t have a wheat allergy: Nutritionist busts 8 food myths ‘even smart people believe’…
– McDonald’s franchisees say the brand is in a ‘deep depression’ and ‘facing its final days’
– FTC says Coca-Cola, Pepsi can keep using the word ‘diet’
– Bacon, butter and steak fat – Parramatta Eels’ key to success
– Kate’s Kombucha recipe
– Elizabeth’s Paleo Cauliflower Soup recipe