Registered dietitian, locavore, and LCHF/autoimmune protocol Paleo proponent Kerry Patrone and chiropractor and personal trainer Danielle Eaton join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 175 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
It’s Friday time and you know what that means–we’re here for you taking a closer look at all the latest health headlines featuring our two amazing cohosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna Lightfoot along with two more outstanding people from the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food movement. Are you ever perplexed about what all the health headlines mean and wish you had a way to talk about them, get good information to share with friends and family, and have a fun time while doing it? Well, THIS IS THE PODCAST FOR YOU! If you would like to help us keep this listener-supported podcast on the air, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Paris gets first meat vending machine
In today’s episode, our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna Lightfoot (aka Jenna The Paleo PA) are joined by a registered dietitian, locavore, and LCHF/autoimmune protocol Paleo proponent named Kerry Patrone on the EatLikeABoss.nut Instagram page and chiropractor and personal trainer Danielle Eaton from Be4Dimensional.com who is a fellow podcaster at the Your Daily Dose With Dr. Danielle Eaton iTunes podcast. Jimmy and Jenna banter at the beginning about how Jenna is now comfortable enough to introduce the show, Jimmy’s invitation to speak about nutritional health to an Iowa trucker’s conference in May, and Jimmy’s interesting follow-up DEXA scan results after his fasting experiment in January.
Man with ‘food addiction’ vows to eat nothing but POTATOES for a year
Listen in as Jimmy, Jenna, Kerry and Danielle talk about the first raw red meat vending machine in Paris, whether spending more money on organic food is worth it to your health, why you may not be losing weight even eating low-carb, a man who chooses to eat only potatoes for a year to deal with his food addiction, a new study that claims there is no weight loss difference between low-fat and low-carb diets, the debate between high-carb vs. high-fat diets for athletics (listen to Jimmy’s LLVLC Show interviews on this subject that aired this week with Peter Defty and Mark Sisson), a new Ipsos poll for Reuters gauging consumer thoughts on the new 2015 Dietary Guidelines, and whether or not the popular low-carb “cloud bread” is a healthy option. Plus, don’t miss the health tips from our guest friends at the end of the show. So, now you know what to do–pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 175
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Kerry Patrone on Instagram
– Danielle Eaton from Be4Dimensional.com
– Your Daily Dose With Dr. Danielle Eaton iTunes podcast
– SECRET HEADLINE: Paris gets first meat vending machine
– Organic eating is pricey, but is it really that healthy?
– 13 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight (Even After Cutting Carbs)
– Man with ‘food addiction’ vows to eat nothing but POTATOES for a year after his weight rocketed to 151kgs
– Low-Fat, Low-Carb Diets Make No Weight-Loss Difference in Trial
– High carb or high fat? The running diet debate
– Sport nutrition: could carb-loading be at an end for triathletes?
– Ipsos Poll Conducted for Reuters on the New 2015 Dietary Guidelines
– Everyone Is Obsessed with ‘Cloud Bread’—But Is It Actually Good For You?