Ketogenic nutritionist and blogger Vivica Menegaz joins our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 174 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
The health headlines never seem to slow down as it seems now more than ever before people are taking a great interest in the food they eat and the lives they are living. With all of this interest comes a lot of confusion when it comes to figuring out how to decipher the good information from the bad. That’s where we come in with brand new episodes on Fridays helping you become informed about the latest health news and what it all means for you and your family. If you would like to help us keep this listener-supported podcast on the air, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
USDA Revokes Grass Fed Label Standard
No food is healthy. Not even kale.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Vivica Menegaz from “The Nourished Caveman”
– Burger King wants to butter your burger big time
– SECRET HEADLINE: Are BPA-free food containers really safe?
– USDA Revokes Grass Fed Label Standard
– Sugar axe: Food giants vow to cut calories to beat tax… but Coke may stay the same
– If David Ludwig Is Right, Everything We Thought We Knew About Obesity—and Low-Fat Diets—Is Wrong
– RELATED PODCAST: The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show #1068: Dr. David Ludwig Takes A Closer Look At Why We Are Always Hungry
– No food is healthy. Not even kale.
– Wall Street Sours on Whole Foods Market
– Bad news for vegetarians! Plants can ‘hear’ themselves being eaten – and become defensive when attacked
– Italian town shuts down Wi-Fi over health fears
– RECIPE: Vivica’s Keto Macaroon Fat Bombs