Nutritional Awareness Consultant and food coach Dawn Jameson and Irish Paleo nutrition & wellness coach Lyda Borgsteijn join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 173 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
We’re back for another fun-filled Friday taking a look at some of the biggest headlines making news in the world of health. Our cohosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA along with their enthusiastic guest friends are always excited to give educated opinions about healthy living week after week. We are sincerely grateful to you the listeners for being here each and every single week. If you would like to help us keep this listener-supported podcast on the air, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to help us towards that goal. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Gluten-free is total BS
Sleeping in on weekends may help reduce diabetes risk
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Dawn Jameson from EducatedEating.com
– Lyda Borgsteijn from ThePrimalRabbit.com
– U.S. News & World Report Best Jobs 2016
– Weight Watchers TV Commercial, ‘Bread’ Featuring Oprah Winfrey
– SECRET HEADLINE: Have scientists found a CURE for Type 1 diabetes? Experts halt the disease by implanting cells that help produce insulin
– Whole 30 has come to Rome and it will steal your friends
– Gluten-free is total BS
– Too much sleep is ‘AS bad for your health as smoking and drinking alcohol’: More than 9 hours a night means you’re ‘4 TIMES more likely to die early’
– Sleeping in on weekends may help reduce diabetes risk
– 9 Things I Learned From Trying The Atkins Diet
– The incredible tale of irresponsible chocolate milk research at the University of Maryland
– General Mills Acquires Epic Bar: This is a REALLY good thing
– RECIPE: Lyda’s Anti-Inflammatory Morning Elixir