Paleo-friendly registered dietitian Jenny Champion and nutritional health researcher and blogger Heather Jacobsen join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Jenna The Paleo PA today in Episode 171 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Jenna The Paleo PA & Friends!”
We’ve got a fabulous new cohost to join Jimmy on Fridays now in Jenna Lightfoot who will henceforth be referred to as Jenna the Paleo PA. Her education, knowledge, and experience as a physician assistant working in a doctor’s office in Surprise, Arizona with a low-carb, high-fat, ketogenic diet practitioner will be an invaluable asset to this weekly podcast dedicated to sharing informed opinions about the latest health headlines. Jenna and Jimmy are excited to have you here in 2016 listening and engaging in the things everyone will be talking about. Tune in each week to get thoughts and ideas on talking about these things with your friends, coworkers, and family. If you want to support this fun, listener-supported podcast, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards keeping this show on the air. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Doctors Are Testing Freeze-Dried Poop Pills to Treat Obesity
“Everything in Moderation” Is a Terrible Rule to Eat By
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Jenny Champion at Paleo Barbie
– Jenny’s new online magazine Posh Paleo
– Heather Jacobsen at Stuffed Pepper
– Heather’s Kindle ebook: Going Gluten-Free: 7 Surprising Facts You Should Know if You Want to Achieve Dietary Success
– Heather’s TEDxAlbany talk: Why Can’t We Get Diet & Nutrition Right?
– SECRET HEADLINE: Doctors Are Testing Freeze-Dried Poop Pills to Treat Obesity
– Low-fat and low-carb diets show little success in the long term
– Move Over Kale — Animal Fat Takes Over As Newest Food Trend
– Intermittent fasting to compensate for those holiday pounds
– Study: Eating when not hungry bad for health
– “Everything in Moderation” Is a Terrible Rule to Eat By
– High Fructose Corn Syrup Now Hidden Under a New Name
– Heather’s CHICKEN LIVER PÂTÉ recipe