Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and Certified Personal Trainer Noelle Tarr, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and Licensed Acupuncturist Jamie Koonce and ketogenic diet specialist Stephanie Person join our host Jimmy Moore today in Episode 166 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
After being gone since September from this listener-supported podcast dedicated to sharing cutting-edge news and educated views on the latest in the world of health, we are back with a whole lot of changes happening. The most significant change is our longtime and beloved cohost Dietitian Cassie has decided to move on as she has become quite busy in her Healthy Simple Life business as of late. We are so proud of Cassie and wish her well in the next chapter of her life (she’ll be back one last time as a guest friend on January 8, 2016). With the absence of a cohost for veteran health podcaster Jimmy Moore, we decided to let YOU the listeners help us find a brand new cohost to join Jimmy on Fridays beginning in 2016.
Over the next three weeks, we will be conducting a Low-Carb Conversations cohost contest featuring nine incredible candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds in the low-carb, ketogenic, Paleo, and the real food movement. We’ll feature three contestants per week for the first three weeks of December and the winners of those three episodes will return for one more final showdown on Friday, January 1, 2016 where you and your fellow listeners will decide who you want to be the brand new cohost. Sound like fun? We can’t wait to watch all of this unfold in the coming weeks.
Here are the first three contestants we have for you in this week’s episode with Jimmy’s Periscope video feature on each of them:
CLICK HERE to vote for your favorite contestant in Round 1–
Voting will end on Tuesday, December 8, 2015!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Noelle Tarr from CoconutsAndKettlebells.com
– Jamie Koonce from Energized.Life
– Stephanie Person from StephaniePerson.com
– Secret Headline #1 for Noelle Orthorexia: the clean eating obsession that makes you dangerously ill
– Noelle’s Headline to lead with all of the panelists: Cash-only doctors abandon the insurance system
– Secret Headline #2 for Jamie: Survey: 1 in 3 vegetarians admits to eating meat when drunk
– Jamie’s Headline to lead with all of the panelists: Why Paleo Didn’t Work For Me
– Secret Headline #3 for Stephanie: McDonald’s added butter to one of its most popular menu items — and sales are soaring
– Stephanie’s Headline to lead with all of the panelists: New mother nearly DIES from a low carb diet: 32-year-old developed life-threatening condition after ditching bread, rice and pasta while breastfeeding
– PLACE YOUR VOTE IN ROUND 1