Board certified, licensed Physician Assistant Erynn Kay joins our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 164 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Happy Friday and thanks for listening to this weekly podcast dedicated to discussing the latest headlines in the world of health. We are constantly scoping out all the latest news about diet, fitness, and health in the mainstream to bring you the information people are talking about the most. If you like what you hear, then you can CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Everything you thought you knew about coconut oil is about to change
In today’s episode, our co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are joined by a board certified, licensed Physician Assistant named Erynn Kay from Denver’s Diet Doctor. Listen to Jimmy and Cassie banter at the beginning about Jimmy’s Periscoping and continuing long-term fasting experiment and Cassie’s nutrition webinar that took place earlier this week.
Starbucks caves to ‘Food Babe’ and changes Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Erynn Kay from Denver’s Diet Doctor
– SECRET HEADLINE: Denmark’s fat tax was a failure — but revisionists are trying to rewrite the story
– Everything you thought you knew about coconut oil is about to change
– It is time to stop counting calories, and time instead to promote dietary changes that substantially and rapidly reduce cardiovascular morbidity and mortality
– What 7 Nutritionists Eat for Breakfast Each Morning
– Carbs earn their place at the table
– Starbucks caves to ‘Food Babe’ and changes Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe
– Knoxville school switches to organic, locally grown menu this school year
– Fad diets drive Aussies from grain in droves