Welcome back for the first POST-CRUISE episode of Low-Carb Conversation with Jimmy Moore & Friends! It’s been a while since we’ve been on dry land, but we’re back and ready to deliver some engaging conversations about healthy low-carb living.
Today’s special guests on the Virtual Porch are Laurie Rosen and Karen Donegan and boy do we have some great recipes to share with you today brought to you by the modern miracle of coconut flour! Also, our co-host Mindy Noxon Iannotti has designed a very specialLow-Carb version of the USDA’s new My Plate food propaganda image. This replacement for the much-maligned Food Pyramid is even worse than its dubious predecessor. Plus, hear the panel take on a listener’s question about how to eat low-carb while on vacation. It’s another fabulous chitty-chatty episode about living low-carb in the real world you won’t want to miss!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 13
– Support our sponsor: LowCarbLifeShotz.com
– Laurie Rosen’s “High Fat, High Fun!” blog
– Karen Donegan’s Facebook page
– The USDA’s Food Pyramid Replaced By The New Food Plate
– Karen’s Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Coconut Quick Bread
– Laurie’s Low-Carb Pancakes recipe
Audio also available at LibSyn.