Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, blogger, and podcaster Caroline Potter and Certified Nutrition Consultant, blogger, and podcaster Holly Marshall join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 162 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
NOTE: We apologize for the audio quality of this episode. There was a technical glitch on the recording causing an echo effect. We’ve cleaned it up as well as we can and will strive to make sure this doesn’t happen again. THANKS!
Putting the focus back on what the health headlines are REALLY saying is what we are all about here on this weekly podcast. Far too many people lazily read a headline and make that a part of what they believe to be true. But regular listeners of this show know that the headline doesn’t always tell the whole story. If you enjoy getting encouragement from Jimmy, Cassie, and their amazing guest friends, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Sugary drinks may cause type 2 diabetes regardless of size, research says
The Right Dose of Exercise for the Aging Brain
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Caroline Potter from “Colorful Eats”
– Holly Marshall from “Whole Hog Paleo”
– “The Nourishing Buzz” podcast on iTunes
– SECRET HEADLINE: The Paleo diet has it wrong: Cavemen did eat carbs?
– Sugary drinks may cause type 2 diabetes regardless of size, research says
– Carbohydrates: A Love Letter
– The Right Dose of Exercise for the Aging Brain
– Lowly Aspirin Versus NSAID Challengers
– The Science Of Why You Should Spend Your Money On Experiences, Not Things
– 8 Rules I Followed To Lose 150 Pounds In A Year
– Caroline’s recipe: Lemon Pound Cake With Lemon Curd And Cream
– Holly’s recipe: Paleo Blistered Shishito Peppers with Garlic Aioli