Keto Paleo blogger and NTP student Holly Higgins and low-carb Certified Holistic Nutrition Educator Misty Humphrey join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 160 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
As summer begins to wind down and the kids are getting ready to go back to school again, we’re here providing weekly education through a closer examination of the latest and greatest headlines making news in the world of health. We love sharing our thoughts and ideas on what’s happening in the mainstream media that includes the good, the bad, and the ugly sometimes. Regardless, you know we will always have views for you to ponder from our hosts and our guest friends to help you respond to those who challenge you on what you believe about them. If this podcast has benefitted you in your knowledge and understanding of nutrition and health, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
What One Can of Coke Does to Your Body in Only One Hour
8 Things That Happen When You Stop Eating Bread
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Holly Higgins from “Pills To Paleo”
– Misty Humphrey from “Healthy Transitions”
– SECRET HEADLINE: Coca-Cola Funds Scientists Who Shift Blame for Obesity Away From Bad Diets
– What One Can of Coke Does to Your Body in Only One Hour
– STUDY: Diets with high-fat cheese, high-fat meat, or carbohydrate on cardiovascular risk markers in overweight postmenopausal women: a randomized crossover trial
– Type 2 Diabetes May Damage Thinking Skills: Study
– Junk food IS addictive: Saturated fat found in cakes, biscuits and pies has a ‘similar effect on the brain as Class A drugs’
– 8 Things That Happen When You Stop Eating Bread
– Sugar Outlook Sours as Record Crop Adds to Stockpiles