Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and foodie blogger Kiersten Peterson joins our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 151 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’ve come to our final Friday episode for a few weeks while our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie (as well as our podcast producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien) set sail on the 8th Annual Low-Carb Cruise. The health headlines never stop even when we are away, so we’ll keep a close eye out for the ones that warrant our attention and promise to get to the best of the best (or worst of the worst!) when we return in mid-June. THANK YOU for your listening and supporting us with this podcast and CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Here’s What Eating Nothing But McDonalds for 10 Days Does to Your Gut Bacteria
NOTE: There will be no Low-Carb Conversations podcasts the next few weeks as Jimmy and Cassie are on the Low-Carb Cruise. We’ll return with brand new episodes on Friday, June 12, 2015.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Kiersten Peterson at the “Vibrant Life Army Wife” blog
– Butter Your Broth ebook
– SECRET HEADLINE: Here’s What Eating Nothing But McDonalds for 10 Days Does to Your Gut Bacteria
– Retired Generals Say Kids Today Are Too Fat To Fight
– Lawmakers want FDA to crack down on soap makers
– New link between diabetes, Alzheimer’s found
– 5 Carbs That Can Actually Help You Lose Weight
– Personalized medicine: Time for one-person trials
– The Organic Effect: What Happens When You Switch to Organic Food
– This Type Of Sugar Will Make You Choose Food Over Money
– RECIPE: Anti-Inflammatory Bone Broth from Butter Your Broth