Functional diagnostic nutritionist and certified holistic health coach Wendy Myers and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Debbie Alcott join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 149 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
So many new low-carb, Paleo, primal, and real food listeners are finding this headlines-driven podcast each and every week and embracing the most unique and engaging format in health podcasting. We work hard to deliver to you an entertaining, educational, and inspirational show week after week to encourage you to live better than you ever thought possible. Has this podcast impacted your life in a positive way? If so, CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to show your support for this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Bye-Bye, Aspartame: Diet Pepsi Removes the Vilified Sweetener From Its Recipe
Why healthy eating may be the new eating disorder
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Wendy Myers from “Live To 110”
– Debbie Abbott from “Rock Solid Nutrition And Wellness”
– Revelation Corporate Wellness
– SECRET HEADLINE: Bye-Bye, Aspartame: Diet Pepsi Removes the Vilified Sweetener From Its Recipe
– RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #948: Dr. Adam Nally Is A Family Practitioner Who Champions Ketogenic Diets
– Tim Noakes to face inquiry over ‘Banting’ tweet
– Why healthy eating may be the new eating disorder: Raw food and paleo dieters ‘at risk of a dangerous obsession with nutrition’
– 3 Signs Your “Healthy Diet” Is Making You Unhealthy
– The sugar lobby’s sour tactics
– New Research Shows Poorly Understood “Leaky Gut Syndrome” Is Real, May Be the Cause of Several Diseases
– RECIPE: Wendy’s Easy Coconut Butter Fudge
DEBBIE’S SIMPLE VENISON SAUSAGE
Cut up your favorite vegetables, brown some homemade venison sausage, add butter to the pan, and cook all of it together adding herbs and cheese at the end.