Low-carb Paleo food blogger Jamey Bennett and Atkins low-carb weight loss success story Brian Wiley join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 145 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Hey, hey, hey! It’s another fun-filled Friday here on this weekly podcast taking a romp through all the latest health headlines people are talking about. And while sometimes the news on nutrition and health can be frustrating, we’re here delivering invaluable opinions to arm you with the information you need to know how to interpret what it all means in your own healthy lifestyle. We appreciate our listeners supporting what we are doing here and you can CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to help keep us on the air. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The ingredient to a long, healthy life is in your bowl of cereal
Food industry waging a bitter battle over proposal on added-sugar labels
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Jamey Bennett from “Two Dudes Foods”
– Brian Wiley on Twitter
– SECRET HEADLINE: The ingredient to a long, healthy life is in your bowl of cereal
– Sugar can be “powerful tool” to improve children’s diet, AAP
– There are too many studies, new study finds
– Food industry waging a bitter battle over proposal on added-sugar labels
– Losing just 30 minutes of sleep a day could lead to life-shortening obesity and type-2 diabetes
– Woman becomes obese after fecal transplantation from overweight donor
– One Twin Exercises, the Other Doesn’t
– RECIPE: Jamey’s Chorizo, Bacon, and Eggs Rutabaga Hash recipe
BRIAN’S PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CHILI
4 pounds of very thinly sliced roast beef
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
2 cups chopped onion
Garlic powder to taste
Salt to taste
Finely shredded Swiss, Provolone or Mozzarella cheese
Mix all of the ingredients except the cheese and put them in a crock pot on low stirring often as the moisture from the roast beef is released. Once heated, top with your favorite cheese and enjoy!