Health podcasters and healthy living coaches Maggie Quinn and Kelly Covert join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 139 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’re back yet again for you on this Friday diving deeply into all the latest headlines making news in the world of health. It’s always fun to get various perspectives from people in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food movement and that’s what we strive hard to present to you each week on this podcast. Real people who are living this day by day and sharing the knowledge and experience they have on what healthy living really looks like. If you enjoy what we do here on “Low-Carb Conversations,” then we’d appreciate it if you CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to support us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
In today’s episode, our co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are joined by two amazing health podcasters who focus on emotional health named Maggie Quinn And Kelly Covert from “Strong Body Whole Heart” (listen to their podcast on iTunes and check out their interview with Jimmy Moore in Episode #44). For the second week in a row, Jimmy surprises Cassie by airing the audio from the very beginning to give you the listeners a glimpse into the behind-the-scenes of recording this podcast. Listen to Jimmy and Cassie talk about Jimmy’s upcoming trip to Cape Town, South Africa next week with an all-star lineup of low-carb, high-fat experts. Check out more information about The Old Mutual Health Convention.
Meet the First Plus-Size Model in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition History
Listen in as Jimmy, Cassie, Maggie and Kelly discuss the first plus-size model featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, 8 sneaky foods that can make you fat, Dr. Oz’ “heart-healthy” grocery choices, new research using probiotics to cure peanut allergies, the dubious nature of the supplement industry, and a fantastic perspective on loving relationships. Plus, don’t miss a fantastic Paleo pancakes recipe at the end of the show. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
NOTE: No podcast next Friday, but we’ll be back with a new episode on February 27, 2015!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 139
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Maggie Quinn And Kelly Covert from “Strong Body Whole Heart”
– “The Strong Body, Whole Heart Podcast” on iTunes
– SBWH Podcast Episode #44: Jimmy Moore from Livin’ La Vida Low Carb
– SECRET HEADLINE: Meet the First Plus-Size Model in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition History
– 8 sneaky things that may feed obesity
– Heart-Healthy Grocery List
– Researchers Tout Possible Breakthrough on Curing Peanut Allergies
– New York Attorney General Targets Supplements at Major Retailers
– All You Need Is Love
– RECIPE: Best Ever Paleo Pancakes from “The Spunky Coconut” blog