Documentary filmmaker and TV personality Max Lugavere and Australian ketogenic diet blogger Michelle Turnbull join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 138 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’ve been oozing with lots of great health headlines for you here so far in early 2015 and it’s been so much fun getting some very intelligently opinionated guest friends to chime in with Jimmy and Cassie. It’s a unique format that we enjoy bringing to you each and every Friday. Health podcasting doesn’t have to be boring and we try very hard to make it both educational and entertaining. If you enjoy what we do here on “Low-Carb Conversations,” then we’d appreciate it if you CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to support us. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
BREAD HEAD: Can we prevent America’s most feared disease?
In today’s episode, our co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are joined by a filmmaker and TV personality named Max Lugavere who is currently doing a Kickstarter campaign to raise money for his upcoming documentary film BREAD HEAD to expose the nutrition connection to Alzheimer’s disease and Australian ketogenic diet blogger Michelle Turnbull from “Keto Cure Me.” Listen to Jimmy and Cassie talk about the headline Milk and bread are actually pretty terrible survival foods and what low-carbers can stock up on when there’s a snowstorm or hurricane coming. Plus, the good news that Bacon Prices Are Falling.
“Fanatical animal rights group” partners with the city of Little Rock, Arkansas
Listen in as Jimmy, Cassie, Max and Michelle talk about why a PETA medical front group led by Dr. Neal Barnard is pushing veganism in Little Rock, Arkansas, the kind of diet it takes to save brain cells, why school lunch has become political and what should be done to truly improve it, the continuing quest to find the answer to obesity in a pill, and a UK-based dietitian who has embraced a low-carb, high-fat diet for improving health. Plus, we’ll have some invaluable nutrition tips at the end of the show just for you. It’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Milk and bread are actually pretty terrible survival foods
– Bacon Prices Are Falling
– Max Lugavere’s blog
– Max’s BREAD HEAD Kickstarter campaign
– Michelle Turnbull from “Keto Cure Me”
– SECRET HEADLINE: “Fanatical animal rights group” partners with the city of Little Rock, Arkansas Department of Health, and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences to promote veganism — and I need an Arkansan to help me with FOIA requests!
– The Brain Preservation Diet: Eating to Save Brain Cells
– 2015, the year the GOP strikes back at Obama food policies
– Nutrition debate Michelle mentioned: Sugar, Gluten, Paleo, Vegan: 3 Doctors Debate The Best Way To Eat
– The color-coded Smart Choices – Healthy Food and Drink Supply Strategy for Queensland Schools program in Australia
– Prepare for the Pill to Make You Thin
– ‘My diet is 82% FAT and I’ve never been healthier’, dietitian claims – as research shows it’s carbs that fuelling the obesity and diabetes epidemic