Personal trainer Brooke Shumaker and a real food-based, Paleo, functional diagnostic nutritionist named Kendra Perry join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 135 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Friday is a fun day around here. We so enjoy coming together with great guest friends and just chewing the fat (literally!) as we look at all the latest health headlines. Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are so thrilled and honored to be doing this show and are grateful to all of their listeners who tune in, get fired up, and then share what they’ve learned with the people they know and love. That’s the magic of what makes this show so special and we are happy to bring this podcast to you each and every Friday to stay on top of what’s making news in the world of health. If you like what you hear, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to support “Low-Carb Conversations.” THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
McDonald’s Transparency Campaign Backfires
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Brooke Shumaker from “Coach Brooke Personal Trainer”
– Kendra Perry from “Crazy Happy Healthy”
– JIMMY’S JANUARY 2015 BLOG POST: For 2015, Please Don’t Make Your New Year’s Resolution About Weight Loss
– SECRET HEADLINE: Bad luck, bad journalism and cancer rates
– Why eating red meat raises cancer risk
– JIMMY’S MARCH 2009 BLOG POST: Eating Low-Carb Red Meat Leads To Death–PROVE IT!
– How going on a low-carb diet can be dangerous for your CHILDREN
– America’s First Vegan Butcher Shop to Open in Minneapolis
– STUDY: Year of birth significantly changes impact of obesity-associated gene variant
– 5 Secrets About White Flour That Will Shock You
– To The Fit Woman At Marketplace Foods
– McDonald’s Transparency Campaign Backfires. Prepare To Be Shocked!