Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant and health blogger Heather Crowe and autoimmune disease blogger and podcaster Eileen Laird join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 134 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’re baaaaaaaaaaaaack! After taking a couple of months off from the podcast to recharge for the new year, our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are back and better than ever in 2015 walking you through all the latest health headlines from the perspective of a real foods-based low-carb perspective. For those of you who are new to the show, we invite on a couple of great guest friends from the low-carb and Paleo community to join our co-hosts giving their views on the news in the world of nutrition, fitness and health. It can seem lonely sometimes watching all the wrong messages on diet and healthy living out there which is why this show serves as a place of refuge from the craziness out there. We are a listener-supported podcast and look forward to sharing lots of great shows for you this year. If you like what you hear, CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to support “Low-Carb Conversations.” THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Carl’s Jr. to roll out ‘natural’ burger
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Heather Crowe from “Just Love Your Guts”
– Eileen Laird from “Phoenix Helix”
– Eileen’s “Phoenix Helix: Reversing Autoimmune Disease Through The Paleo Diet And Lifestyle” iTunes Health podcast
– SECRET HEADLINE: WARNING: Atkins Nutritionals Distorting What A Low-Carb Diet Is About
– We may be able to reverse signs of early Alzheimer’s disease
– Why a Low-Carb Diet Should Be the First Approach in Diabetes Treatment
– The wrong white crystals: not salt but sugar as aetiological in hypertension and cardiometabolic disease
– How fast food tried to get svelte in 2014
– Carl’s Jr. to roll out ‘natural’ burger
Heather’s Lemony Kale with Bacon
Start by cooking a few pieces of high quality bacon. Set the bacon aside to drain, leaving the grease in the skillet. Deglaze the skillet by adding the juice of half a lemon and scraping up any brown bits left in the skillet. Toss in a few big handfuls of chopped kale, stir in a little garlic powder, salt & pepper and sauté until wilted. Top it with crumbled bacon and serve!