Paleo blogger Jennifer Robins and primal, real foods-based nurse Adrienne Navarro join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 129 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Good things are happening in our culture right now regarding nutritional health, although those changes can sometimes seem to move at a glacier’s pace. For those of us who are enthusiastic about the low-carb, Paleo and primal lifestyles it can seem that genuine change may never come. But little by little, moment by moment, the paradigm shift is underway and will be here in full force before you know it. We hope that this podcast examining the latest health headlines and sharing educated opinions about it is encouraging you to stay strong in your resolve about this way of eating. If you like what you hear, then we’d love to have your support to continue providing these great podcasts each and every Friday. CLICK HERE and make a donation to help keep this listener-supporter podcast on the air. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Paul McCartney Launches Meat-Free Monday Campaign
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Jennifer Robins at “Predominantly Paleo”
– Jennifer on Twitter
– Jennifer on Facebook
– Adrienne Navarro at “The Primal Nurse”
– Adrienne on Twitter
– Adrienne on Facebook
– SECRET HEADLINE: Is ‘Biggest Loser’-Style Weight Loss Healthy?
– Boy gets detention for sharing lunch with hungry classmate
– It’s not easy being overweight and on benefits, says 25 stone mother-of-two who wants MORE money from the government to help her diet
– Drink Soda? Take 12,000 Steps
– Paul McCartney makes video for Meat-Free Monday campaign
– VIDEO: Paul McCartney’s “Meat-Free Monday” song
– 7 Ways Sleep Affects Your Work
– RECIPE: Jennifer’s Paleo Empanadas