Paleo and ketogenic diet blogger treating epilepsy Sean Coonce and Canadian cancer survivor and nutritional health blogger Alix Hayden join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 127 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’ve hit our stride here on this Friday podcast giving you quality information, informed opinions, and something to talk about with your friends and family who are curious about health real food, low-carb, ketogenic and Paleo living. The information you hear on this show each and every week isn’t mainstream yet, but we’re seeing signs of change already underway. It’s our honor and privilege to bring you the latest health headlines through the prism of this wonderful whole foods approach to nutrition. Since we are a listener-supported podcast, please CLICK HERE to help us keep the show going strong. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Macaroni And Cheese Bread Cone Is Taking Over Disney’s Theme Parks
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Sean Coonce from “Pastured Kitchen”
– Sean on Twitter
– Alix Hayden from “GreyMadder”
– Alix on Twitter
– SECRET HEADLINE: The Macaroni And Cheese Bread Cone Is Taking Over Disney’s Theme Parks
– New York school drops Michelle Obama lunch standards: Kids too hungry
– Eating 80 percent fat? Legacy and College of Natural Medicine will study the diet on Parkinson’s patients
– Sorry, Raw Sugar Is No Better for You Than Refined
– Dietary Guidelines for Americans: We don’t need no stinkin’ science
– RECIPE: Sean’s Chorizo Stir Fry
Alix’s Liquid Fat Bomb – Keto Old Fashioned Cream Soda
One can of club soda
1/2 cup of full fat whipping cream (more if you like!)
1/2 tbsp all natural vanilla flavouring (I order from Arizona Vanilla Co.), OR a few drops of vanilla stevia (I use Sweet Leaf), to taste
1 tbsp. MCT oil OR coconut oil for some added zip
Mix and add tons of ice. DONE!