Registered dietitian and Paleo diet health podcaster Kelsey Marksteiner and low-carb, high-fat weight loss success story and YouTube video star Bob Briggs join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 126 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
When Dietitian Cassie first joined this podcast as a guest friend way back in Episode 50, who knew that someday she would not only be a part of the history of “Low-Carb Conversations,” but would play such an integral role in its growth and success? It’s been almost exactly two years since she took over as co-host from Mindy Noxon Iannotti to join Jimmy Moore each week looking at the health headlines and she has done such an amazing job in her role that she warrants being a part of the name of the show, too. This is the big announcement we said we were going to make today and here it is: the name of this podcast is changing to “Low-Carb Conversations with Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Cassie so deserves that equal billing with Jimmy for developing into one of the most knowledgeable, skilled health podcasters online today. We are all so proud of what she brings to this podcast through the education she has had in nutrition and the experience of working with thousands of clients to make them healthier than they could have ever imagined through her PFC balanced approach to diet. CONGRATULATIONS Dietitian Cassie and we look forward to hearing from you for many more years to come. We are a listener-supported podcast, so CLICK HERE if you want to hear Cassie and Jimmy continue to bring you new episodes of this weekly podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Butter Makes Your Pants Fall Off
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Kelsey Marksteiner from “Healthy Gut Healthy Life”
– Kelsey on Twitter
– Kelsey on Facebook
– Bob Briggs on Facebook
– VIDEO: Bob’s original YouTube sensation Butter Makes Your Pants Fall Off
– Bob’s other YouTube videos
– SECRET HEADLINE: The Food Babe’s investigative column “You’ll Never Guess What’s In A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (Hint: You Won’t Be Happy)”
– Cholesterol Drug Halves Heart Attack and Stroke in Early Test
– Seduced by the Illusion: The Truth About Transformation Photos
– Oversaturation of Fat in the Media
– 3 Things We Get Wrong About Carbs
– Was Atkins Right All Along?
– How much healthy fat can I include in my diet without gaining weight?
– Get Kelsey’s FREE E-BOOK OF RECIPES when you opt in to her website to access her “Lemon Ginger Probiotic Soda” recipe