Paleo diet blogger and bestselling author Melissa Joulwan and Paleo Living Magazine co-founder Louise Hendon join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 122 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Are you easily discouraged when you read the headlines about diet and health in the mainstream? Does it sometimes feel like the low-carb message is failing to penetrate our culture enough to be making a real impact? If that’s how you feel, then this is precisely the podcast for you. It’s here where we examine all the latest health headlines and share educated opinions from many of the key thought leaders in the low-carb, Paleo, and greater health communities. Sometimes there’s universal agreement and other times there are differences, but we always air it all out for you to listen and enjoy each and every Friday. If you feel “Low-Carb Conversations” has impacted your life in any way, won’t you consider making a donation to keep this listener-supported podcast on the air each week? CLICK HERE to show your support for what we are doing and we’ll keep bringing it to you on a weekly basis. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Students Go Whole Hog with Farm-to-Cafeteria Cooking
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Melissa Joulwan from “The Clothes Make The Girl”
– Get Melissa’s Well Fed cookbooks
– Melissa on Facebook
– Melissa on Twitter
– Louise Hendon from “Paleo Living Magazine”
– Louise on Facebook
– Louise on Twitter
– Louise on YouTube
– Jimmy Moore’s guest column in Paleo Living Magazine: “Are We A Fat-Overloaded Or A Fat-Deficient Society?”
– SECRET HEADLINE: ‘Gluten-free’ labeling standards kick in
– Nutritionists Pan ASN Processed Foods Statement
– Exposure to the sun could actually HALVE your chance of developing some forms of cancer
– A Low-Carb Diet Cuts Risk of Colon Cancer
– Students Go Whole Hog with Farm-to-Cafeteria Cooking
– Why White Rice Is Healthier Than Brown Rice
– Watching TV after work makes you feel ‘guilty and like a failure’
– RECIPE: Melissa’s Herb “Rice” Salad
– RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #740: Melissa Joulwan Delves Even Deeper Into Paleo Cooking With ‘Well Fed 2′