17-year old Paleo blogger Heather Resler and 15-year old Scottish real food blogger Alessandra Peters join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 117 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
It’s another great week of podcasting and we are very excited to bring you yet another episode looking at the latest health headlines from a Paleo, primal, low-carb, real food perspective. So many people love and appreciate this podcast because it helps shape their views on what to think about all of the messages being put out there by the mainstream media and so-called health “experts” regarding nutrition, fitness and a healthy lifestyle. If you’re a long-time listener, then you already know they get it wrong more often than not. That’s why we’re here providing a service to YOU the listeners so you can stay encouraged and informed about how to respond to the nonsense that pervades our culture. Won’t you help us keep this going for many more years to come? CLICK HERE to make a donation and we promise to continue to deliver quality opinions to you each and every Friday. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Heather Resler from “Cook It Up Paleo”
– NEW KINDLE E-BOOK: Grain-Free Family Favorites: 70+ paleo recipes everyone will love
– Heather on Facebook
– Heather on Twitter
– Heather on Pinterest
– Alessandra Peters from “The Food Teenie”
– Alessandra on Facebook
– SECRET HEADLINE: Innovation Earth: Will Real Meat Become Obsolete?
– American Heart Association Chief Science Officer ‘sets record straight’ about diet, science, AHA
– The Heart Association’s Junk Science Diet
– Sugar Substitute Turns Out to Be Potent Insecticide
– Carb kick comes from brain rather than belly – research
– Study: Home That’s Too Clean Could Leave Newborn Vulnerable To Asthma, Allergies
– The 21 Worst Foods You Could Possibly Put into Your Body
– Will the Real Food Villian Please Stand Up?
– Alessandra’s Chocolate Hazelnut Energy Bars
Heather’s Fluffy Chestnut Flour Pancakes
1/4 cup coconut milk
3/4 cup chestnut flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Whisk eggs. Whisk in coconut milk. Beat in flours and salt. Stir in baking powder and vinegar. Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot oiled griddle. Cook until bubbles form and pop. Flip and cook until lightly browned. Serve and enjoy! Makes 8 pancakes.