Paleo recipe bloggers and cookbook coauthors George Bryant and Juli Bauer join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 114 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
We’re so happy to have the dynamic duo of Jimmy and Cassie back together again with their weekly romp through the latest health headlines. This is a unique show that gives you instant access to news and opinions in the world of health that you’re probably not going to find anywhere else. With the low-carb, Paleo, real food message making plenty of inroads into the mainstream discussion of ideas in the health community, now more than ever we need to be encouraged to band together and continue this momentum in the months and years to come. If you’d like to see this show continue to feed your brain and uplift your spirits when things get tough, then we’d appreciate it if you CLICK HERE to financially support the continuation of this podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
In today’s episode, our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie are pleased to welcome back two former guest friends in the awesome George Bryant from “Civilized Caveman Cooking” and Juli Bauer from “PaleOMG” who just released this week a brand new Victory Belt Publishing Paleo cookbook they coauthored entitled The Paleo Kitchen: Finding Primal Joy in Modern Cooking. Listen in as Jimmy, Cassie, George and Juli debate whether that little girl you see pictured above would be considered “fat” to them like she is viewed by the City of new York, whether being gluten-free and having a gluten intolerance even exists, the doubling down of efforts by the American Heart Association to continue to vilify saturated fat, food companies that don’t want to tell you the truth about where their meat comes from (including Atkins Nutritionals!), certain “bad carbs” that are supposedly good for you, the importance of sleep in your overall health, some of the worst foods you could possibly eat, and so much more. Then with two recipe-making geniuses with us, you know there will be plenty to share in the recipe time at the end. It’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 114
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– George Bryant from “Civilized Caveman Cooking”
– George on Facebook
– George on Twitter
– Juli Bauer from “PaleOMG”
– Juli on Facebook
– Juli on Twitter
– The Paleo Kitchen: Finding Primal Joy in Modern Cooking
– SECRET HEADLINE: This kid is fat (according to the City of New York)
– Being gluten free is dumb—and gluten intolerance may not even exist
– The Heart Association’s Junk Science Diet
– 11 Food companies that won’t tell you where their meat comes from
– Bad Carbs that are actually good for you
– People sleeping two hours less than in 1960s risking serious health problems
– 11 Worst Foods you can eat
– RELATED PODCAST: LCC #58: Holly Morello And George Bryant Share Thoughts On The Passing Of Vegan Actor Michael Clarke Duncan
– RELATED PODCAST: LCC #104: George Bryant And Jennifer Matthews On The End Of The War On Butter
– RELATED PODCAST: LCC #97: Juli Bauer And Julia Colling Scrutinize 4 Reasons You Shouldn’t Go Low-Carb