Paleo blogger and cookbook author Tammy Credicott and health enthusiast Steve Parke join our host Dietitian Cassie along with special guest co-host and registered dietitian Eliana Witchell today in Episode 107 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
It’s the special day each week that we set aside to take a closer look at some recent health headlines from a low-carb, Paleo, and real food perspective. There are so many voices out there opining about what you should think about diet and healthy living, but it’s good to get educated thoughts and ideas from various people in the alternative nutritional health community. It can get nauseating hearing a monolithic message about health from mainstream news sources. But we are committed to bucking that trend and giving you the “other side” of these stories so you can draw your own conclusions about what these headlines mean for you. If you like what you hear and want to help support us in our efforts here at “Low-Carb Conversations,” then CLICK HERE to make a donation to keeping this show on the air. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Jimmy Moore is steadily making progress on his highly-anticipated August 5, 2014 book release Keto Clarity and can’t wait to get back to podcasting again. But in the meantime, our co-host Dietitian Cassie is still doing a spectacular job choosing some pretty amazing special guest co-hosts and today is no different as she welcomes in a real foods-based RD from Toronto, Ontario named Eliana Witchell. These two incredible registered dietitians are joined by guest friends Paleo cookbook author Tammy Credicott from “The Healthy GF Life” (author of Make-Ahead Paleo: Healthy Gluten-, Grain- & Dairy-Free Recipes Ready When & Where You Are, Paleo Indulgences: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes to Satisfy Your Primal Cravings, and The Healthy Gluten-Free Life: 200 Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free and Egg-Free Recipes) and Steve Parke who doesn’t have a website or any social media pages, but has so many great things to share as you’ll hear in today’s episode.
How It’s Made – Canola Oil
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Eliana Witchell on Twitter
– Eliana Witchell on Facebook
– Tammy Credicott from “The Healthy GF Life”
– Tammy Credicott on Twitter
– Tammy Credicott on Facebook
– Make-Ahead Paleo: Healthy Gluten-, Grain- & Dairy-Free Recipes Ready When & Where You Are
– Paleo Indulgences: Healthy Gluten-Free Recipes to Satisfy Your Primal Cravings
– The Healthy Gluten-Free Life: 200 Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free and Egg-Free Recipes
– Steve Parke (has no website or social media presence)
– SECRET HEADLINE: Naked Juice Admits It’s Not So Natural
– VIDEO: Mazola TV Commercial – ‘Options’
– VIDEO: How It’s Made – Canola Oil
– AJCN STUDY: Phytosterols that are naturally present in commercial corn oil significantly reduce cholesterol absorption in humans.
– Numerous vegetable, fruit portions reduced risk of dying
– Why Almost Everything You’ve Been Told about Unhealthy Foods is Wrong
– RECIPE: Tammy’s Prosciutto Olive & Sundried Tomato Turkey Burgers