Registered dietitian and real food blogger Courtney Locklear and professional Paleo chef Emily Drews join our host Dietitian Cassie along with special guest co-host and registered dietitian Denine Rogers, RD today in Episode 105 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
We’ve got another look through the latest headlines today on this listener-supported podcast that stays on the air week after week because of the generous donations of our wonderful listeners like YOU! If you’d like to join in on the fun, then simply CLICK HERE and make a donation of any amount. Your support is greatly appreciated. While Jimmy is still away writing his next book Keto Clarity, our host Dietitian Cassie is joined by her special guest co-host Denine Roger from “HEPSA Living Healthy” along with two amazing guest friends Courtney Locklear from “The Healthy Serving” and Emily Drews from “Mindful Meals Personal Chef”. Listen in as Cassie, Denine, Courtney and Emily discuss their thoughts about whether our meat obsession will lead to the end of Paleo, the World Health Organization recommending limiting sugar intake for health, the nine foods you should never eat again, the problem with antibiotics in our food supply, and how you can distinguish between the good carbs and the bad carbs. We’ve got so much to share, so pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Denine Roger from “HEPSA Living Healthy”
– Denine’s “HEPSA Living Healthy” blog
– Denine on Twitter
– Courtney Locklear from “The Healthy Serving”
– Courtney on Facebook
– Courtney on Instagram
– Emily Drews from “Mindful Meals Personal Chef”
– Emily on Facebook
– Emily on Twitter
– The End Of Paleo: Our Meat Obsession Cannot Continue
– WHO-Proposed Sugar Recommendation Comes To Less Than A Soda Per Day
– 9 Foods You Should Never Eat Again
– The Fat Drug
– How To Choose Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs