Paleo recipe blogger George Bryant and Australian low-carb, high-fat diet naturopath Jennifer Matthews join our host Dietitian Cassie along with special guest co-host registered dietitian Andy Bellatti, RD today in Episode 104 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
This podcast is listener-supported by design–we want to serve up for you each and every week a healthy dose of perspectives that you just won’t get anywhere else. Featuring opinions on the health headlines of the day from your favorite Paleo and low-carb bloggers, it is the goal of this podcast to arm you with information that you can use when someone asks you why you choose to eat the way you do. Slowly but surely the rest of the world will come around to a real foods-based nutritional plan that is customized to the individual. Until that happens in a massive way, we’ll keep doing our thing here at “Low-Carb Conversations” to encourage and uplift you in your own journey. CLICK HERE to help us keep that momentum going strong in the months and years to come. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU SUPPORT!
Today’s guest friends are George Bryant from “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations” and Jennifer Matthews (aka Naturopath Jen) from “All Things Low Carb High Fat” sharing their thoughts with Cassie and Andy about some recent health headlines, including the SECRET HEADLINE about getting more people to start taking statin drugs as well as the nutritional health lessons for dietitians that a chip maker had to share, how Oscar Meyer is trying to reach the adult population with one of their traditionally kid-based food products, the surprising end to the debate over margarine vs. butter, the problems with the “food” available for sale at Wal-mart, and so much more. Plus, don’t miss the very end of the show to hear some delicious recipes and cooking tips from these amazing guests. It’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Andy Bellatti, RD
– Dietitians for Professional Integrity
– Andy on Twitter
– George Bryant from “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations”
– George on Twitter
– George on Facebook
– Jennifer Matthews (aka Naturopath Jen) from “All Things Low Carb High Fat”
– Naturopath Jen’s “The Wellness Empire”
– Naturopath Jen on Twitter
– SECRET HEADLINE: Statins: 12 million Brits will be advised to take cholesterol-lowering drug
– Lessons On Salt For Dietitians By A Chip Maker
– Oscar Meyer Launches Lunchables–For Adults
– Margarine Of Error: The War Against Butter is Over. Butter Won.
– How Many Of The Foods Sold At Wal-Mart Would Be Banned By Whole Foods?