Real food business owner Akshay Arabolu and vegan-turned-Paleo blogger Kristen Suzanne join our host Dietitian Cassie along with special guest co-host, personal trainer, fat loss expert, and health podcaster Sam Feltham today in Episode 103 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Do you like hearing all the great opinions from our panel each week examining the health headlines of the day through the prism of low-carb, primal, and Paleo? Then won’t you consider supporting us with your financial donations to help us keep this podcast going. We are grateful for the faithful support of our amazing listeners and you can CLICK HERE to be a part of the fun we have here week after week. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU SUPPORT!
Today, Dietitian Cassie invites on Sam Feltham from “Smash The Fat” to be her special guest co-host along with guest friends Akshay Arabolu from “Love Me Butter” and Kristen Suzanne. They first discuss the SECRET HEADLINE Girls who are obese at 11 ‘get lower GCSE results': Effect of weight can be difference between C and D grade and then discuss various health headlines, including the meat and dairy is as bad as smoking study, the proposed changes to the nutrition facts label, Dr. Mark Hyman’s 10-Day Detox Diet appearance on Dr. Oz, the relationship between what we eat and how we feel, and Dr. Eric Westman and his diabetes patients who improved their health with a low-carb diet. Plus, don’t miss Kristen’s Paleo Mexican Tuna Salad recipe and Akshay’s Roasted Chicken recipe at the end. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Sam Feltham from “Smash The Fat”
– Sam on Twitter
– Sam on Facebook
– Akshay Arabolu from “Love Me Butter”
– Akshay on Twitter
– Akshay on Facebook
– Kristen Suzanne’s blog
– Kristen on Twitter
– Girls who are obese at 11 ‘get lower GCSE results': Effect of weight can be difference between C and D grade
– Meat, dairy, may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes
– Food Nutrition Labels Set for an Overhaul
– On Dr. Oz: Mark Hyman’s 10 Day Detox diet
– Our Moods, Our Foods: The messy relationship between how we feel and what we eat
– Dump Sugar, Eat Fat, Cure Diabetes
– Kristen’s Paleo Mexican Tuna Salad recipe
– Akshay’s Roasted Chicken recipe