Hello and welcome back for another visit with Jimmy, Mindy and a couple of their rowdy low-carb friends! Grab yourself a cup of coffee and a chair as we settle in for a chat about all things low-carb with today’s special guest friends–Andrew DiMino and CJ Low Carb!
Many of you already know Andrew, the man behind CarbSmart, supplying low-carb goodies to the world for many years now. Joining him on the Virtual Porch this week is a low-carb blogger who goes by the moniker CJ Low Carb and she has quite the story to tell about her eye-popping low-carb weight loss success. Listen in as they dish on their own personal stories that led them to healthy low-carb living, opine on the move by Whole Foods to push a vegan agenda in their stores, CJ’s “smiley burger” concept and so much more in this fast-paced half-hour episode of your favorite new podcast.
Don’t miss out on another great visit on our Virtual Porch with all of our low-carb friends!
Special thanks to today’s sponsor–GetYourHealthTested.com!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 8
– Support our sponsor: GetYourHealthTested.com
– Andrew DiMino’s Facebook page
– Andrew’s online low-carb company, CarbSmart.com
– CJ’s “Low Carb Corner” blog
– Amazing before and after pics of CJ and her mom
– Whole Foods Markets pushing a vegan agenda
– Andrew’s gourmet Greek omelet recipe
– CJ’s smiley-faced burgers