Paleo nutrition experts and health podcasters Mary Vance and Caitlin Weeks join our co-hosts Dietitian Cassie and Jimmy Moore today in Episode 85 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
We’ve got a special treat in store for you in today’s show as we welcome fellow health podcasters Mary Vance and Caitlin Weeks from the brand new “Health Nuts Podcast” sharing their nutritional experience with the Paleo way of life. They are happy to join Cassie and Jimmy in discussing the health headlines of the day, including the infatuation with the new watermelon Oreo cookie flavor, the American Medical Association’s insane decision to classify obesity as an official disease, how it’s possible people in the UK are gaining weight despite eating less calories, what the new calorie counts listed on the menu at Starbucks will mean, the one dietary change various health experts think average Americans should make, whether sitting is the new smoking, a critical look at the low-term effects of the low-fat diet experiment and so much more! Plus, don’t miss Mary’s “Meat Cookies” recipe and Caitlin’s “Mediterranean Chicken Salad” recipe that will pique your curiosity. Now it’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Mary Vance, Certified Nutrition Expert
– Caitlin Weeks’ “Grass Fed Girl” blog
– Health Nuts Podcast on iTunes
– Watermelon Oreos Are Real And On Sale At Target For A Limited Time
– A.M.A. Recognizes Obesity As A Disease
– Britons Getting Fatter Despite Consuming Fewer Calories
– Starbucks Is Adding Calorie Counts, But Will It Curb Consumption?
– The Experts: What’s the One Dietary Change The Average American Should Make?
– Sitting Is The New Smoking
– Has Low Fat Failed the Test of Time?
– Mary’s “Meat Cookies” recipe
– Caitlin’s “Mediterranean Chicken Salad”