Welcome back for Episode 6 of the exciting new podcast Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!
Today The Spiky-Haired Girl herself, Cameo Watkins, climbs out from under the pile of nursing school textbooks she been hiding in to join us on the Virtual Porch along with low-carb success story and all-around good guy Brian Sharp. It’s a fantastic episode where your co-hosts Jimmy Moore & Mindy Noxon Iannotti discuss with Cameo and Brian the recent appearance by Gary Taubes on The Dr. Oz Show, a recipe for “Awesome Chicken” and how people treat you differently after you lose weight on a low-carb diet. ROCK ‘N ROLL BABY!
Special THANKS to our friends at GetYourHealthTested.com for making this episode of the podcast possible. So, pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee or glass of unsweetened iced tea and join in on the Low-Carb Conversations!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 6
– Support our sponsor: GetYourHealthTested.com
– Brian Sharp’s Facebook page
– VIDEO: “Rev. Brian Sharp Eating ‘Hottest Wing’ At Wild Wing Cafe”
– Brian’s Low-Carb Success featured on The Great Body Co.
– Cameo’s “Spiky Haired Girl” Blog
– Cameo’s “Spiky Haired Girl” YouTube Channel
– Gary Taubes on The Dr. Oz Show on March 7, 2011
– Cameo’s “Awesome Chicken” recipe