Passionate Paleo podcaster and healthy living rebel Clark Danger joins our co-hosts Dietitian Cassie and Jimmy Moore today in Episode 83 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Hang on to your hats today folks as we welcome in a bright young member of the Paleo community in Clark Danger. Yes, that’s his real name and for a 21-year old he exhibits a maturity and knowledge base that will give you confidence about the future of the real food movement. Clark is already doing some amazing work at his “Dude! Where’s My Health?” blog and as the host of one of the top-rated health podcasts on iTunes called “The Paleohacks Podcast.” As you will hear, he is quite an articulate and opinionated voice–which makes him a perfect fit to talk about the health headlines of the day here on “Low-Carb Conversations!”
Listen in as Jimmy, Cassie and Clark discuss the role your dental health can play on your cholesterol levels, the unintended consequences of developing super-antibiotics to combat the new “superbugs,” nutritional myth busting hijinks, the influx of vegan propaganda in public schools, the “healthy” snacks you can consume in airports, whether America is ditching sugar at last, the effectiveness of 12 minutes of intensive sprint exercise weekly and so much more! So why don’t you pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Clark Danger’s “Dude! Where’s My Health?” blog
– Clark Danger on Twitter
– Clark Danger on Facebook
– The Paleohacks Podcast by Clark Danger
– Jimmy’s blog post: “Could Your Poor Dental Health Be A Hidden Cause Of High Cholesterol?”
– ‘Superbugs’ push effort to approve new antibiotics
– Busting Nutritional Myths
– Meatless Monday May Be On The School Menu
– 10 Healthy Snacks You Can Buy At The Airport
– Is USA Finally Kicking Its Sugar Habit?
– Twelve Minutes Exercise Per Week Enough To Stay Fit