Low-carb blogger and weight loss success story Karen Sorenson joins Dietitian Cassie and the triumphant return of her co-host Jimmy Moore today in Episode 82 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
“Low-Carb Conversations” is BACK! After spending most of 2013 writing the manuscript for his forthcoming August 27, 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?, Jimmy Moore is back in the co-hosting chair where he belongs and ready to talk about the health headlines of the day yet again with his lovely co-host Dietitian Cassie. Today they welcome Karen Sorenson from the “Living Low Carb One Day At A Time” blog where she blogs about her low-carb Paleo journey featuring delicious homemade recipes she whips up in the kitchen as well as a unique e-book called Awaken: 30+ Egg Free and Grain Free Breakfasts featuring recipes for lowcarb/Paleo peeps who are allergic to eggs or are looking for something different for breakfast.
Listen in as Jimmy, Cassie and Karen talk about Sam Feltham’s 5,000-calories-a-day n=1 experiment, a column mocking the Paleo diet, the impact of Paleo on your cholesterol levels, the illegality of a real food lunch at school, Governor Mike Huckabee gained back his weight, the dirt on why The Biggest Loser fails the contestants, the positive nature of bacteria, another great pro-Paleo article and so much more! It’s time now to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 81
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Karen Sorenson’s “Living Low Carb One Day At A Time” blog
– Karen on Facebook
– Karen on Twitter
– Karen on Pinterest
– Sam Feltham’s 21-day, 5,000-calories-a-day n=1 experiment
– Why the Paleo Diet and Lifestyle Are Not Based in Scientific Reality
– How The Paleo Diet Affects Lipid Panels
– Teacher’s Aide Could Lose Job Over Her Homemade Lunches
– Did Mike Huckabee Foreshadow His Journey Back to Obesity?
– Why Biggest Loser is Bad for You
– Some of My Best Friends Are Germs
– The Truth About Paleo