Nutrition and weight-loss blogger Karen “Garden Girl” Parrot joins Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host/producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien today in Episode 81 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Episode 81 is a very special milestone! It is our final pre-Low-Carb Cruise episode as well as marking the beginning of a one-month hiatus before returning with new episodes in June when Jimmy will be back from writing his book Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers? After the Low-Carb Cruise, Jimmy will return to his regular podcasting schedule on “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show” and “Ask The Low-Carb Experts” in June as well.
In the meantime, today’s episode features Dietitian Cassie, Kevin and guest friend Karen discussing some truly great topics, including the not-so-sweet side of Yoplait yogurt, Consumer Reports weighing in on the popular diets, the so-called health experts share what a “healthy” breakfast looks like, a Ramen noodle-obsessed teenager, another case of legal issue with giving medical advice online, Gary Taubes’ latest masterpiece published in the British Medical Journal, Dr. David Katz on the multiplicity of issues involved in obesity and so much more. Now it’s time to pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to donate and help this show come back! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 81:
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Karen Parrott’s “Garden Girl” blog
– Karen on Twitter
– Yoplait: More like pudding than yogurt
– Some Familiar Diets Still Get High Marks
– Healthy Breakfast Ideas: What Nutrition Experts Eat in the Morning
– Teen’s Strange Ramen Addiction
– The Legal Perils of Giving Medical Advice on the Internet
– The Science of Obesity: What Do We Really Know About What Makes Us Fat? An Essay by Gary Taubes
– No One Thing: Dr. David Katz