Paleo blogger Janet Harlow from the “Janet From The Senior Paleo Planet” blog and low-carb nutritionist Franziska Spritzler from the “Low Carb Dietitian” blog join Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host/producer Kevin Kennedy-Spaien today in Episode 80 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
As Jimmy finishes up work on his August 27, 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity: What The HDL Is Wrong With My Numbers?, Cassie and Kevin welcome guest friends Franziska and Janet to the Virtual Porch as they discuss some of the latest health headlines of the day, including easy ways of incorporating real foods into your diet, how dietary fat fights obesity, why red meat WON’T destroy your heart, a great chia-based dessert recipe and so MUCH more! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Janet Harlow’s “Janet From The Senior Paleo Planet” blog
– Franziska Spritzler’s “Low Carb Dietitian” blog
– Red meat chemical ‘damages heart’
– Low Carb Diets Increase the Chance of Early Death
– Eating Tissues? Ex-Vogue Editor Reveals Model’s Skinny Secrets
– Chocolate and Agar Recipe Can Halve the Fat
– Fat is a Friend in Obesity Battle
– 100 Days of Real Food: Easy Ways to Cut Back on Processed Ingredients
– The Rules of Good Nutrition (That Absolutely Everybody Agrees On)
Cocoa Almond PuddingThis recipe is very healthy, delicious, and super easy to prepare!
Ingredients:2 Tbsp chia seeds1 Tbsp almond butter1 tsp cocoa powder1/2 tsp cinnamon1/4 tsp sea saltstevia to taste (optional)Mix chia seeds with 1/2 cup water and let soak overnight. Stir in remaining ingredients. Enjoy!