While Jimmy is putting the finishing touches on his cholesterol book project, Dietitian Cassie makes it an all-ladies trio this week for a great interview with guest friends friends Kandice and Laura. Listen in as these three lovely ladies discuss Coke’s new formulation of their “Fruit Water” product, some speculation into why Monster Energy Drink is changing it’s classification from “supplement” to “beverage,” and why we equate love with food (and what to do about it). It’s a great chat you won’t want to miss. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 78:
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Kandice Poirier’s “Glow So Healthy”
– “Glow So Healthy” on Facebook
– “We Aren’t Scared Of Sugar” on Facebook
– Laura Thomas’ “Happy Sugar Habits”
– It’s the Sugar, Folks
– Coca Cola to Unveil Fruit water next month
– Monster Beverage Changes Label to Qualify as a Drink Rather than a Dietary Supplement
– Confessions of a recovering diet food junkie
– How Did Our Brains Evolve To Equate Food With Love?
– Eat Less Sugar (written by Laura!)