Paleo blogger and former vegan Kaila Prins from “In My Skinny Genes” and former vegetarian Hadass Eviatar from “Hadass Eviatar” join Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host Kevin Kennedy-Spaien in Episode 76 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!
It’s another great week on the Virtual Porch with Cassie and Kevin welcoming returning guest friends Kaila and newcomer Hadass for a fantastic episode looking at the various health headlines of the day, including why obesity persists when Americans are eating less, Supersize Me filmmaker’s vegan girlfriend gives up on veganism, the legalized additive substance known as sugar, the woes of being a healthy eater, the travesty of 100-calorie packs, a strange thing in a 7-year old’s room, what the heck is a grape apple and so much more! Plus, we’ve got two great recipes for you at the end of the show you won’t want to miss. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 76:
- We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
- Hadass Eviatar at “Hadass Eviatar” blog
- Kaila at “In My Skinny Genes” blog
- Americans are eating fewer calories, so why are we still obese?
- I’m Not Vegan Anymore
- A diabetes epidemic and supermarkets who are pushers for an addictive drug called sugar
- The Terrible Tragedy of the Healthy Eater
- Facts on 100 Calorie Snack Packs
- Help! My Daughter is seven. And I found this in her room
- The Horrible Truth: Grape Apples
- RECIPE: Almond-crusted Walleye
- RECIPE: Almost Vegan, Mostly Paleo, chocolate-chip, coconut, maple, bacon cookies