Fitness and nutrition activist Sam Giganti from “Pure Fitness and Health” and medical school student Kris Gunnars from “Authority Nutrition” join Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host Kevin Kennedy-Spaien in Episode 75 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk on the Virtual Porch today as Cassie and Kevin get our guest friends Sam and Kris to share their thoughts on this week’s latest batch of low-carb and Paleo-related headlines! Today’s topics include new research findings on the healthy effects of olive oil and nuts, the skinny on processed foods, the public service announcement that Coca-Cola doesn’t want you to see, why you may not be losing weight even with carb restriction, and so much more! It’s a rip-roaring good time as always, so join in on the conversation.
“LOW-CARB CONVERSATIONS” PODCAST IS LISTENER-SUPPORTED!:
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 75
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Sam Giganti’s “Pure Fitness And Health”
– Sam on Twitter
– Kris Gunnars’ “Authority Nutrition”
– Kris on Twitter
– State of the Nutrient: Carbohydrate?
– Obesity Crisis Over? Children now eating fewer carbohydrates
– Mediterranean Diet shown to ward off heart attack and stroke
– The Brutally Honest Coca Cola Commercial You’ll never see on the air
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
– Processed Foods are even scarier than you thought
– Does your diet influence how well you sleep?
– Top 15 Reasons you are not losing weight on a low carbohydrate diet
– GET THIS NEW RESOURCE: Rich Food Poor Food: The Ultimate Grocery Purchasing System by Dr. Jayson and Mira Calton