Real food activist Lisa Crawford Geiger and low-carb blogger Amy Dungan join Dietitian Cassie and guest co-host Kevin Kennedy-Spaien in Episode 74 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!
Size: 12.8 MB Length: 42 Min
While Jimmy Moore is still hard at work polishing his great forthcoming August 2013 book release Cholesterol Clarity (pre-order it on Amazon NOW!), Cassie and Kevin have some fantastic articles to share on the Virtual Porch, including the craziness of Mountain Dew as a breakfast item, whether you can drink your breakfast if there’s no time to eat, the dairy industry’s push to the FDA to add hidden aspartame (or as Jimmy calls it “nastytame”) to their products, the allure of the junk food industry leading us down a destructive path to declining health, the scientists who keep us addicted to processed carbage, diet soda’s role in diabetes, why not all fat is equal, foods you’ll definitely want to avoid to be healthy, the truth about the so-called stevia-based sweetener Truvia and more! And there are some truly fantastic recipes at the end of the show you won’t want to miss. Now pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk.
CLICK HERE to donate and keep this show going! THANK YOU for your support!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 74
- We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
- Amy Dungan’s “Healthy Low-Carb Living” blog
- Lisa Crawford Geiger’s “No Pain, No Grain” blog
- Can Mountain Dew Break Into Breakfast?
- Don’t Have Time To Eat Breakfast? Drink It!
- U.S. Dairy Industry Petitions FDA To Approve Aspartame As Hidden, Unlabeled Additive In Milk, Yogurt, Eggnog And Cream
- How The Junk Food Industry Has Encouraged Us To Eat Ourselves To Death
- The Extraordinary Science Of Addictive Junk Food
- Diet Soda Increases The Risk Of Diabetes: Why Do We Still Drink This Stuff?
- Oils Ain’t Oils
- The Top 4 Foods To Avoid If You Want To Be Healthy
- The Truth On Truvia
- Amy’s Recipe For Cheeseburger Cauliflower