Welcome back to the Virtual Porch for another gabtastic episode of Low-Fat Conversations with Jimmy Moore and Friends!
Today, co-hosts Jimmy Moore and Mindy Noxon Iannotti are joined by former low-carb blogger and YouTube sensation Kent “Bowulf” Altena as well as low-carb-cookbook-author-turned-vegan Vesna Kovach as they talk about all sorts of heart-healthy advice and gossip, including a recipe for fat-free bean dip with toasted whole-wheat croutons (The secret ingredient is Pam!). THANK YOU for listening to our new podcast and look for us on iTunes this weekend (or sooner!).
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 4
– Support our sponsor: LoCarbDiner.com
– Kent Altena from the “Atkins Diet Geek” blog
– Vesna Kovach from the “How To Cook With Vesna” blog
– Kent’s “Cinnabon” Sweet Rolls recipe
– Kent’s “Bowulf” YouTube channel
– Vesna’s “How To Cook Steak” tutorial