Ketogenic nutritionist and author Maria Emmerich and holistic health coach Kathy McKelley Statham join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 158 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
We’ve got another great show for you today with two more awesomely educated guest friends to give their feedback on some of the biggest headlines making news in the world of health. Anytime you see a health headline that captures your attention and leads you to become angry, frustrated, or discouraged, just head on over to this podcast to get a little bit of sanity in this insane world. That’s why we’re here to lift your spirits and encourage you on your healthy low-carb, Paleo, real food lifestyle. If you like what we share here, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
560-Pound Man Biking Across US To Lose Weight
Low chance of obese people recovering normal body weight
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Maria Emmerich from “Maria Mind Body Health”
– The Ketogenic Cookbook: Nutritious Low-Carb, High-Fat Paleo Meals to Heal Your Body
– Kathy McKelley Statham from “Holistic Nutrition & Wellness Coaching”
– SECRET HEALTH HEADLINE: 560-Pound Man Biking Across US To Lose Weight
– Fatherhood makes you fat
– Will Taxing Saturated Fat Save Lives? by Professor Grant Schofield
– How To Avoid The New (Unlabeled) GMO Potatoes
– Low chance of obese people recovering normal body weight
– The science of ‘hangry:’ Why some people get grumpy when they’re hungry