Ontario, Canada-based professional musician Merlin Williams and Paleo/ketogenic nutritionist and blogger Vivica Menegaz join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 124 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
Whenever you feel all alone in your personal Paleo or low-carb journey, then we sincerely hope you find solace in downloading and listening to this podcast dedicated to examining and scrutinizing the latest health headlines from the unique shared perspective we hold in this community. That doesn’t mean we all agree all the time, but instead we having guiding principles that make this way of eating make sense for those who are pursuing optimal health. Do you share in the mission of what we are doing here at “Low-Carb Conversations?” Then CLICK HERE to show your financial commitment to this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Broccoli Eaters Get More Out Of Life
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
- We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
- Merlin Williams on Facebook
- Vivica Menegaz at “The Nourished Caveman”
- Vivica on Twitter
- Vivica on Facebook
- SECRET HEADLINE: Broccoli Eaters Get More Out Of Life
- 10 bits of real talk about fat
- McDonald’s seeding fruit options
- The Future of Food: How our eating habits will change
- Should You Eliminate White Potatoes From Your Diet Altogether?
- Careful meal timing can help you lose weight
- RECIPE: Vivica’s Supercharged Mineral Chicken Broth
Merlin’s Stupidly Easy Spicy Mayonnaise
1 whole egg
3/4 cup Avocado Oil
1 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot sauce (get the original, all of the new variants have crappy additives in them. the original is just cayenne peppers, vinegar, water, salt and garlic)
Crack the egg into a glass bowl, add the oil and hot sauce. Place a stick or immersion blender directly over the egg yolk. Blend on High. When you see the emulsion coming out from the sides of the blender, stir it around to incorporate the oil and hot sauce. See? Stupidly Easy!