Naturopathic doctor and skin specialist Dr. Trevor Cates and real food advocate and ancestral holistic health coach Dani Stout join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 165 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
There’s never a lack of stuff to talk about on this weekly podcast dedicated to closely examining, analyzing, and even scrutinizing the headlines making waves in the world of health. The most difficult part of this show is narrowing down which ones to talk about. But we find those ones that deserve more attention and see what our hosts and guest friends think about them. Do you like this format and want to see it continue? Then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Is Coconut Vinegar The New Apple Cider Vinegar?
Why salad is so overrated
NOTE: We will be away from the podcast for the next few weeks while Jimmy is on his book tour for The Ketogenic Cookbook.
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Dr. Trevor Cates from “The Spa Dr.”
– Dani Stout from “Ancestral Nutrition”
– SECRET HEADLINE: Is Coconut Vinegar The New Apple Cider Vinegar?
– Antibiotics raise RISK of diabetes: Shock study reveals link for those taking TOO many
– Dr. Mark Hyman: Slow Carbs, Not Low Carbs
– Online symptom-checkers are often wrong
– ‘Fitness’ foods may cause consumers to eat more, exercise less
– Why salad is so overrated
– 7 Benefits of Cucumber Water: Stay Hydrated and Healthy
– NFL Linemen Turn to Fatty, No-Carb Diet, but Science Is Unclear