Registered nurse Eling Garrett and South African low-carb, high-fat proponent Karen Thomson join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 132 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Can you tell we like to have fun on this podcast? It’s a true joy and privilege to bring you quality opinions about the latest health headlines each and every Friday. We’re coming up on our final show of 2014 next Friday as we take a couple of months off during the holidays to get refreshed and rejuvenated to bring you even more of this incredible podcast throughout 2015. Want to see these podcasts continue in the new year and beyond? CLICK HERE to make a donation and help us continue to bring “Low-Carb Conversations” to you on Fridays. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Irish People Taste American Snacks
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Eling Garrett on Facebook
– Karen Thomson from The HELP Diet
– SIGN UP FOR THE FEBRUARY 2015 SOUTH AFRICA LOW-CARB CONFERENCE: The First International Low Carb High Fat Health Summit
– SECRET HEADLINE: Healthy smiles: tips for Halloween “candy-eating season”
– Get the Switch Witch to get rid of all that Halloween candy
– Don’t Count Calories, Count Cups
– The FDA Says Farmers Are Giving Animals Too Many Antibiotics
– How Whole Foods Shames Some of Us Into Eating Healthy
– Gradual weight loss no better than rapid weight loss for long-term weight control
– Watching Irish People Taste American Snacks Will Make You Seriously Reconsider Eating Them
– How I Lost 20 Pounds Eating Butter and Full-Fat Cheese