Registered Dietitian and fitness expert Katrina Segrave and computer scientist and Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner Christopher Kelly join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 140 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
After taking a week off from the podcast while Jimmy was at an LCHF conference in South Africa, we’re back with another brand new episode of this weekly health podcast that looks at all the latest health headlines from the perspective of the healthy low-carb lifestyle. Since we are a listener-supported podcast, we rely on the generous donations of our faithful listeners to help us keep these fun and engaging conversations coming. Special THANK YOU to our recent supporters, including Robin, June, Diana, Geraldine, Wendy, Richard, Vincent, and a business called Get That Place. If you want to add your name to the list of “Low-Carb Conversations” fans and supporters, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Fat guidelines lacked solid scientific evidence, study concludes
Coke getting into milk business
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Katrina Segrave from “YourGIQ”
– Christopher Kelly from “Nourish Balance Thrive”
– SECRET HEADLINE #1: Fat guidelines lacked solid scientific evidence, study concludes
– SECRET HEADLINE #2: Should I binge on eggs for breakfast? Here’s what you need to know
– Coke getting into milk business
– The diet made famous by star athletes like LeBron James is risky for most people
– How sugar with a burger could be healthier
– Fast running is as deadly as sitting on couch, scientists find
– Pro-butter stance is a fat load of good