Paleo health and fitness bloggers Lindsay Tupper and Liz McGaw join our host Dietitian Cassie along with guest co-host and fellow registered dietitian Stacie Hassing today in Episode 101 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore & Friends!”
We had a lot of fun last week in our epic and historic Episode 100 (with a special appearance by our co-host Jimmy Moore who has been away writing on his next book Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet) and you’ll definitely want to check it out in case you missed hearing Jimmy and Dietitian Cassie speaking with a dozen all-star guest friends for a two-hour health headline extravaganza. If you like what you hear on this listener-supported podcast and want to help keep it going for the next 100 episodes, then consider financially supporting us. CLICK HERE to make a donation towards keeping “Low-Carb Conversations” on the air each week. THANK YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT!
This week, our host Dietitian Cassie invited a fellow registered dietitian named Stacie Hassing, RD, LD to join her as guest co-host. These two nutritional health experts talk amongst themselves about a Huffington Post column What Dietitians Eat. Then they welcome in two amazing guest friends in Lindsay Tupper from the “Paleo Fitness Mama” blog and Liz McGaw from the “Paleo On A Budget” blog. Listen to this fabulous foursome give their opinions on a 6-year old who was suspended for not bringing a healthy snack to school, whether the latest winner of The Biggest Loser lost too much weight, how many eggs you can safely eat in your diet, why full-fat whole milk keeps you skinny, and a video that reveals what 200 calories look like. Plus, we’ve got delicious recipes from Lindsay for Grain-Free Pizza Bites and Liz’ Paleo Pancakes. So pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and let’s talk!
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
- We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
- Stacie Hassing on Facebook
- Stacie Hassing on Twitter
- Lindsay Tupper from the “Paleo Fitness Mama” blog
- Lindsay on Facebook
- Liz McGaw from the “Paleo On A Budget” blog
- Liz on Facebook
- Liz on Twitter
- What Dietitians Eat
- Boy, 6, suspended from school for 4 days after he was found to have packet of Mini Cheddars in lunchbox
- Did the biggest loser contestant lose too much weight?
- Eggs and Cholesterol: How many eggs can you safely eat?
- The Full Fat Paradox: Whole Milk May Keep Us Lean
- VIDEO: This is 200 Calories
- Lindsay’s Grain-Free Pizza Bites
- Liz’ Paleo Pancakes