Registered dietitian, personal trainer, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, speaker, and author Debi Silber and a wellness coach from Australia living in the Philippines named Chad Davis join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 154 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Fridays are a fun day for us here at “Low-Carb Conversations” because we get to share a fun and exciting podcast with you that entertains, but also educates and inspires you to be confident in your decision to eat a low-carb, real foods-based lifestyle. It can and will feel lonely sometimes, but we’re here to give you a pick-me-up to take on the world boldly by letting you know you are not alone. Together with our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie along with all of their great guest friends, you get a healthy dose of wise opinions about the latest health headlines to arm you as you challenge the nutritional status quo. If you like what you hear, then CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to give financially towards this listener-supported podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
“In Perfect Harmony”… and no Sugary Drinks!
Organic Farmers Object to Whole Foods Rating System
“LOW-CARB CONVERSATIONS” PODCAST IS LISTENER-SUPPORTED!:
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 154
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Debbie Silber from “The Mojo Coach”
– Chad Davis from “Primed For Your Life”
– SECRET HEALTH HEADLINE: “In Perfect Harmony”… and no Sugary Drinks!
– VIDEO: Change the Tune (featuring Denvers’s Diet Doctor Dr. Jeffry Gerber and his PA Erynn Kay)
– 6 Reasons To Eat Carbs This Summer
– ‘Low-carb diets are crazy': a master baker shares his secrets for making and eating bread
– Why You Should Wait to Drink Your Coffee in the A.M.
– Organic Farmers Object to Whole Foods Rating System
– 8 Things That Happen When You Finally Stop Drinking Diet Soda
– RECIPE: Chad’s Butter Re-fried Primed Omelette