Registered dietitian and cattle rancher Stacey Hughes and teenage gluten-free, grain-free blogger Tess Forneris join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 131 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
So many new people are finding this podcast and sharing with us how much they love hearing viewpoints that match up with what they believe regarding all the latest health headlines that are out there in our culture. It can feel like you are the only one who believes so many of these concepts that are the very foundation of what we in the low-carb, Paleo, primal, real food community know is best for turning around the collective health of our society. The slow progress can seem discouraging, but hopefully this podcast gives you hope and encouragement that change–REAL CHANGE–is coming a whole lot sooner than we ever thought. If you want to help us in our mission to keep sharing quality information over the Internet airwaves, then won’t you consider supporting us with a donation of any amount? CLICK HERE to help us continue bringing you this weekly podcast. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
14 Things People Probably Do Not Want To Know About Their Favorite Foods
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Stacey Hughes from “Hughes Mountain Ranch”
– Tess Forneris from “Hold The Grain”
– SECRET HEADLINE: It is time to revisit current dietary recommendations for saturated fat
– Long-awaited diet pill Contrave gets U.S. approval
– Let’s Stop Lying About Diabetes
– 14 Things People Probably Do Not Want To Know About Their Favorite Foods
– Diabetics Face Much Greater Risk of Heart Damage, Study Says
– Off the Drugs, Onto the Cupcakes
– Why it’s a bad idea to cut out food groups for weight loss
– You’re Not Yourself When You’re Hungry, and That’s a Problem
– RECIPE: Tess’ Breakfast Pizza recipe