Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Dana Monsees and a scientist looking to change medicine through research named Kerianne “Boston” Crandall join our hosts Jimmy Moore and Dietitian Cassie today in Episode 147 of “Low-Carb Conversations With Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie & Friends!”
Friday, Friday, Friday! It’s that special day of the week where we get together for a romp through the latest health headlines with some of our favorite friends in the low-carb health community. We work hard to find articulate and gabby people willing to share from their experience eating and living a healthy lifestyle. What do you think about what you’ve been hearing on this podcast? If you like what we’re doing here, then consider making a financial contribution to help keep this listener-supported podcast on the air. CLICK HERE to make a donation of any amount to join the Conversations Club. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The FDA Would Love It If Kind Bars Could Stop Pretending They’re Healthy
Follow the research money: why some doctors betray patients’ trust on diet
CLICK HERE to support this podcast!
– We’re LISTENER-SUPPORTED: DONATE HERE!
– Dana Monsees from “Real Food With Dana”
– Kerianne “Boston” Crandall from “This Ordered Life”
– SECRET HEADLINE: The FDA Would Love It If Kind Bars Could Stop Pretending They’re Healthy
– More than two thirds of people taking antidepressants ‘may NOT actually have depression': Doctors discover many do not meet the official criteria
– Doctors Tell Pope Francis To Cut Back On Pasta
– Cameron’s breadmaker gathers dust as PM gives up carbs in the ‘great patriotic struggle’ with his weight
– Follow the research money: why some doctors betray patients’ trust on diet by Dr. Jason Fung
– RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #945: Dr. Jason Fung Exposes Two Big Lies And How To Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
– Tiny Bits Of DNA Control Hunger Neurons
– Cristiano Ronaldo’s Carb-Based Diet vs. Tim Howard’s Fat-Based Paleo Diet
– At brunch next time, pass on the coffee cake and have an omelette
– RECIPE: Dana’s Secret Recipe GUACAMOLE! (Avocado Crack Sauce)